- Mix one teaspoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon in a cup of cooked oatmeal.
- Rub this mixture over your skin.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Do this once or twice a week.
- Put orange peel in the sun and let it completely dry out.
- Grind the dried peel into a powder and add water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected area and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water.
- You can buy aloe Vera gel from the market or get pure aloe Vera gel by cutting a leaf off an aloe Vera plant and squeezing the gel from the middle.
- Apply the aloe Vera gel to the affected area twice daily.
- Apply a paste of one or two teaspoons of baking soda and a little water. Rinse it off after a few minutes.
- You can also mix together two tablespoons baking soda, one teaspoon cinnamon powder, the juice of half a lemon, and five tablespoons honey. Apply it on your face and wash after five minutes.
- Use baking soda on your skin once or twice a week.