Our Calamine Powder is known for its various beauty treatments and its one of the most effective ways to get rid of many skin care issues. It is an effective product for reducing acne scars, red marks or any other kind of blemishes from the face. With regular usage, one can see the reduction in marks. Calamine can also be used as a base for makeup and it acts as a protective layer between makeup and the skin. The menthol in this powder keeps the skin odor free and cools during the summer days. Always use this product on DRY SKIN (NOT ON THE WET SKIN). It is best suited for baby rash or pink day’s rash.
Nur Organic Studio Calming Calamine Menthol Powder Benefits:
- The most active ingredient in Calamine Powder is zinc oxide, which performs the important role of drying out skin that has been affected by agents such as poison ivy and acne – this is known as an antipruritic.
- Calamine Powder reduces redness and swelling of infected skin conditions and is also used as a mild antiseptic to prevent infections.
- Calamine contains an ingredient called “kaolin” which helps to promote radiant skin when used regularly as a topical agent.
- Calamine Powder also helps to lighten dark spots on your skin, will keep healthy skin hydrated, acne-free, and will improve the complexion and texture of your skin.
Why You Should Use it:
- To lighten acne scars.
- To obscure facial blemishes & redness.
- To create a protective barrier between skin & makeup.
- To cool skin & locking body odor.
How To Use:
Always apply lightly on dry skin and Do not use on damp/wet skin.
Calamine Powder, Cornflour, Octocrylene, Magnesium Carbonate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), Organic Sesame Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Lemon Oil, Lime Oil, Patchouli Oil, Olibanum Oil, Fair Trade Organic Cocoa Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Natural Ingredients, and Safe Synthetics occur naturally in essential oils.