Our Strawberry Soap Bar is high in antioxidant content and works like a natural brightener. This soap lightens blemishes and scars and regenerates skin cells. Recommended for all skin types. Most beneficial for oily skin.
What Our Customer like about The Rabi Bazaar Strawberry Soap:
- Fruity fragrance
- Creamy Lather
- Cleanses effectively without drying the skin
- Leaves no residue
- Soap bar doesn’t melt away
- Will suit all skin types
- The complete list of ingredients is mentioned
- No sulfates or parabens
- No animal testing
What Makes Them So Good for Skin?
- Rich source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is good for your skin as it fights off free radicals that steal oxygen from healthy cells and destroy collagen, encouraging pronounced lines to appear on the skin.
- Dietary fiber. Strawberries are an excellent source of dietary fiber which helps in eliminating harmful toxins in our bodies. Dietary fiber is also useful in regulating bowel movement, thereby preventing constipation, which is a known factor for acne and pimples. The fiber in strawberries can help you have regular toilet visits, which can keep your skin pimple-free!
- Folic acid. Folic acid aids in cell regeneration and the production of new cells in our bodies
Top Strawberry Soap Bar Skin Benefits
- Anti-aging. Strawberries contain the antioxidant ellagic acid, which prevents collagen destruction—one of the major causes of wrinkle formation. Ellagic acid has a photoprotective effect that works against UV damage by stifling the production of MMP, which are enzymes that contribute to the destruction of collagen. This prevents wrinkles from forming on the skin, thereby providing a healthy supple look to your face.
- Say goodbye to acne. Notorious acne caused by excess accumulation of sebum can be cleared off with the nutrients in this fruit. The acidic nature of strawberries enables it to remove excess oil in the skin.
- UV skin protection. The powerful anti-oxidant, ellagic acid is very useful as it protects the skin from harmful UV rays. A research conducted by researchers at a university in Korea discovered that mice that were exposed to UV rays after being given ellagic acid treatment showed reduced wrinkle formation as compared to mice that weren’t given the treatment before exposure.
- No more oily skin. Rich in vitamin C, these fruits can be used to make excellent face masks to fight oily skin, as well as nourish and revitalize your skin. Strawberries are acidic in nature and this is effective to remove the excess sebum on the skin.
- Skin lightening. The juice is very efficient in lightening blemishes and acne scars. Strawberry juice contains skin lightening extracts as well as ellagic acid which reduces dark spots on the skin. Simply apply the juice to the dark spots on your skin using a cotton ball and rinse thoroughly afterward.
Hoe to use it:
Lather in the bath or shower. Rinse well.