Aura Craft Banana Shampoo
Our Banana Shampoo repairs dry and damaged hair, leaving it soft and beautifully smooth. Made with goat milk and fresh banana purée, this cleanser hydrates strengthens and gently cleanses hair for a luscious shine. Ideal for dry and damaged hair. Keep in mind that natural hair cleansers will always make hair feel different than commercial shampoo. It should be used as a treatment cleanser for long-term healthy hair. Made from a base of whole banana (both the fruit and skin), packed with powerful nutrients for hair and scalp, blended into a bed of hydrating butter and nourishing jojoba seed oil. A beauty classic returns. This shampoo gently cleanses hair, leaving it beautifully shiny. It contains real banana puree and smells good enough to eat.
Enriched with deliciously ripe Community Trade Organic Banana Puree from Ecuador, this truly nourishing shampoo gently cleanses your hair and drenches it in an uplifting, tropical scent. Gently cleansing your hair, it contains Community Trade Honey, leaving hair soft, shiny and completely hydrated. Coming in a bottle made from 100% recycled plastic, this treat is both environmentally friendly and fruity fabulous!
- For normal to dry hair
- Leaves hair nourished, fragrant and feeling softer
- Enriched with Community Trade organic Banana Puree from Ecuador and Community Trade Honey
- 100% vegetarian
- Gently Cleanses
- Leaves Hair Shiny
Banana Shampoo Benefits:
• Potassium strengthens hair and maintains healthy follicles.
• Magnesium helps to cleanse away and soothe any scalp irritation caused by bacteria and other irritants.
• Amino acids may improve circulation to the scalp, revitalizing roots to assist growth.
• Vitamins A (heal dry scalp), C (assist collagen production) and E (protect from UV damage).
Buy Aura Craft Banana Mania from RabiBazaar.com and Get Fast Home Delivery. Free Delivery is provided for just more than R.s. 1999 only.
Banana Hair Products Use
Lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair & roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.